About LehmanBrown International Accountants
LehmanBrown International Accountants is a China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 110 countries worldwide. Being registered with the PCAOB in the US LehmanBrown can conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
- Performing cashier work and be responsible for handling payment matters for our clients;
- Independently preparing all required documents such as T/T, cheques and foreign currency conversion forms;
- Maintaining cash book and cheque register as per company’s internal procedure for assigned clients;
- Assistance in banking and treasury matters to support engagement team;
- Maintaining good working relationship with banks.
- Associate degree or above in accounting;
- Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork;
- Must be mature and demonstrate initiative;
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, well-organised at work;
- 1-2years cashier experience in WFOE will be an advantage;
- Able to work in fast pace environment and to take pressure;
- Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting software is a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.