LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
Learn more about us at http://www.lehmanbrown.com/
LehmanBrown is looking for:
Junior Accountant, Outsource Dept.
- Performing cashier work and be responsible for handling payment matters for our clients;
- Independently preparing all required documents such as T/T, cheques and foreign currency conversion forms;
- Maintaining cash book and cheque register as per company’s internal procedure for assigned clients;
- Assistance in banking and treasury matters to support engagement team;
- Maintaining good working relationship with banks.
- Associate degree or above in accounting;
- Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork;
- Must be mature and demonstrate initiative;
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, well-organised at work;
- 1-2years cashier experience in WFOE will be an advantage;
- Able to work in fast pace environment and to take pressure;
- Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting softwares is a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com .
Closing date: Feb 28th, 2021