About LehmanBrown International Accountants
LehmanBrown International Accountants is a China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 110 countries worldwide. Being registered with the PCAOB in the US LehmanBrown can conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
- Prepare relevant government documents under supervision;
- Visit relevant government offices for corporate set up/changing work; visa and welfare registrations work;
- Research through Web or telephone on updated government regulations/on companies & other relevant policies;
- Any other corporate service related work required.
- Colleague degree or above
- 1-years’ working experience as assistant/admin in a company;
- Hard working, Mature and well-organised.
- Client service experience is advantage;
- Experience in dealing with government officers for company set up/certificate changing/de-registration/visa application/welfare registration is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English skills is an advantage;
- Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, etc.);
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com .