LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
Learn more about us at http://www.lehmanbrown.com/
LehmanBrown is looking for:
Junior Associate, Business Services Dept.
- Prepare relevant government documents under supervision;
- Visit relevant government offices for corporate set up/changing work; visa and welfare registrations work;
- Research through Web or telephone on updated government regulations/on companies & other relevant policies;
- Any other corporate service related work required.
- Colleague degree or above
- 1-years’ working experience as assistant/admin in a company;
- Hard working, Mature and well-organized.
- Client service experience is advantage;
- Experience in dealing with government officers for company set up/certificate changing/de-registration/visa application/welfare registration is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English skills is an advantage;
- Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, etc.);
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com .
Closing date: Feb 28th, 2021