AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
– 20 days of paid annual leave per year and up to 3 days work from home per month.
– Generous salaries and performance-based bonuses.
– Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
You’ll be responsible for probably the most important aspect of our company, legal compliance, working on the 300+ apps, games and SaaS platforms that our company publishes in China. You’ll be working at the cutting edge of compliance within the Chinese tech industry, communicating with many of the world’s largest companies and leading law firms.
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of legal compliance within our company including:
- Regulatory Compliance: ensuring that we are operating in full compliance with Chinese law for all of the 300+ apps, games and SaaS platforms that we publish. This includes the licenses that our company must hold, specific licenses that have to be obtained for each software that we publish, and operational compliance related to hosting, content, security, and data transfer.
- Internal Compliance: maintaining internal procedures and best practices within our company in order to ensure both regulatory compliance and compliance with each of our client agreements.
- Contract Review: maintaining and improving our contract templates, as well as reviewing any changes that may be requested by our clients.
- Compliance Reports: compiling a compliance report for each potential client that we speak with in order to confirm the licenses and necessary changes required to legally publish the client’s software in China.
- Product Development: designing and developing new products, in cooperation with our Tech and Operations teams, to automate the processes described above.
- Information Sharing: working with our Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to share the latest compliance information with our clients and potential clients.
Your results will be measured by a series of metrics that you’ll be aiming to improve over time and you’ll be rewarded with generous salary increases and bonuses according to your performance.
You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our Operations, Sales, Marketing and Tech teams.
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level Chinese language and fluent English.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
– Proven experience in legal and/or compliance-related positions.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges
as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a
rapidly changing industry.
– Experience in the software and mobile industry.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org