Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business Seeks
Marketing and Sales Professionals
The Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business（CKGSB）is head-quartered in Beijing and founded by Hong Kong billionaire philanthropist Li Ka-shing. With a group of world-class faculty recruited from top business schools in Europe and North America, it is now widely regarded as one of the best business schools in China. CKGSB MBA program team is seeking a Manager in Marketing and Sales.
The responsibilities include:
- Explore new channels and actively engage in various activities to promote CKGSB’s full-time MBA program to English speaking community in China mainland and overseas
- Oversee the whole process of admissions work for the full-time English MBA program and develop overall admissions strategy and execution plan
- Plan and execute admissions related events, develop and update a database of potential applicants and follow up in appropriate manners
- Conduct admission with potential applicants through telephone and email correspondence
- Explore key channels and partners that would bring potential applicants and maintain good relationship
- Be a good team member and willing to support others when required.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Experiences in education industry are a must.
- Experiences in business development and enrollment management are a plus.
- Good presentation skills are preferred.
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills are desired.
- Abilities to work in multi-cultural and a fast-paced, dynamic environment are desired.
CKGSB is an equal opportunity employer. CKGSB offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .