YMCE wants you! We are looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our family in helping bring our company to the next level. Our customers are everything to us; come help us link our clients to our brand through customer relationship marketing, data analysis, and social media integration techniques.
Founded in 2010 by a trio of Expat and Chinese fans of the summer camp experience, YMCE is an outdoor education company committed to preparing youth into becoming internationally competitive individuals in the future. We service parents in our direct to consumer holiday camps (Winter, Summer, Golden Week, etc), and we service schools by offering quality outdoor trips, Chinese cultural excursions, Week Without Walls programs, Duke of Edinburgh Adventurous Journeys, Gobi Desert & Outdoor Treks, and much more.
Funding: Pre-A, Series A. Series B (tbc)
Slogan: Camp Changes Your Life
Office(s): Beijing (Wangjing) / Shanghai (Jing’An) / Hangzhou (Shengcheng)
- Work in collaboration with multiple departments from client facing sales colleagues, child/student facing program staff, founders, and more.
- Planning brand development schemes aligned with company strategy 根据企业的发展战略和企业品牌定位，对企业资源进行规划，制定企业品牌规划方案;
- Independently develop and execute unique marketing campaigns根据公司营销和宣传工作的需要，参与各类活动的策划和执行，独立撰写有创新性的策划方案和具备可操作性的执行方案。
- Analyse customer data, plan accordingly 负责完成策划方案执行效果的评估及数据分析，以不断调整策略。
- Develop customer relationship marketing campaigns utilising 微信公众号，小程序，小红书，等
- University Degree
- Native Chinese Speaker
- International Experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or related fields
- Experience in Chinese education, tourism, or related industry is preferred
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Have successful classic marketing planning cases, excellent planning ability, imaginative and solid copywriting ability;
- Ability to write business plans
- Have strong public relations communication, market promotion, communication and negotiation skills, strong innovation, innovative thinker
- Solid product development, brand building, market promotion and overall planning ability
- Team work, good communicator
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Monthly Salary: 16,000 – 17,000 RMB
Send Chinese language CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: 市场副总监