Reports to: Management
The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the implementation of all LehmanBrown’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. This role oversees both the development and implementation of support materials and services for all area of marketing and communications, and, and managing the marketing team.
The key responsibilities of the position will be as follows:
• Responsible for implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, digital, communications and public relations programme that will enhance LehmanBrown’s image and position within the marketplace, general public perception externally and internally across our workforce within LehmanBrown.
• Plan, deliver and coordinate logistics in the role of event manager for LehmanBrown ‘company-initiated’ and ‘company – participating events’.
‘Events’ will refer to the below and more as appropriate
‒ Corporate Seminars
‒ Specific Marketing & PR Events
‒ Public training workshops
‒ Internal Company Events
‒ Community events as part of the company’s CSR programme).
• Responsible for digital marketing activities, including official website, social media, SEO/SEM, digital marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for managing the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all LehmanBrown publications and content.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with Chambers of Commerce, professional bodies and other key bodies of influence to maintain LehmanBrown’s respected position in these arenas; and encourage further participation from other staff across both the marketing department and company as a whole to enhance our brand.
• Open up speaking opportunities for senior management and Partners to actively promote LehmanBrown and facilitate our knowledge transfer expertise in all key markets.
• Coordinate media interest in LehmanBrown, ensure regular contact with target media outlets and ensure appropriate responses to media requests.
• Coordinate the appearance of all marketing collateral (print, physical) and electronic materials with the designer.
• Communicate internally with our departments and territories on all matters marketing, communications and public relations.
• Ensure that LehmanBrown regularly conducts relevant market research and monitor the trends while overseeing this activity.
• Cooperation with agencies and other suppliers. Work closely with HR to initiate positive employer branding, effective recruitment events and integrate the holistic marketing strategy with HR where appropriate.
Budgeting & Financial Planning
• Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/Digital/PR programmes, monitor progress of these, assure adherence and evaluate overall performance.
Identify trends and ideas and optimize costs and performance against data.
People Management & Staff Development
• Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel
• Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide a small but valuable team.
• Applications should hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of marketing, communications or PR. A Master’s degree in discipline related to the role would be desirable but not essential.
• Must have digital marketing experience. and demonstrate knowledge and experience across the spectrum of the marcom mix.
• Whether a native speaker or non-native English speaking applicant, you should have excellent English skills across all disciplines (speaking, reading, writing and listening).
LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia. Please join us and send you resume to our email: email@example.com