ABOUT BFB GROUP
Established in 2014, Bottega Food & Beverage Group is a multi concept restaurant group that curates unique, thought provoking and memorable dining experiences in Beijing. Always pushing boundaries, BFB continues to expand rapidly across China with a growing portfolio of restaurant brands.
BFB Group currently owns and operates four high performing concepts in Beijing spread across six different locations including internationally acclaimed Neapolitan pizzeria and fast casual Italian concept Bottega, Mexican restaurant and rooftop lounge El Barrio, modern Japanese izakaya Daruma and authentic Roman pizzeria and trattoria Forno. The group aims to expand into Shanghai with its first Bottega location in Q2 of 2022.
Reporting directly to the owners and working alongside the GM, the Marketing Director’s role is to spearhead the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns, including branding, digital media, events, content creation, merchandising as well as budgeting and staffing for all four BFB brands. With clear targets for increasing business through our existing sites as well as promoting new openings and ensuring their success, it will be essential for you to have a creative approach.This role provides the opportunity to make an impact in a short space of time, as well as the autonomy to build your own team, introduce new ideas and implement your strategy. BFB’s venues range from 70 seater restaurants to 260 seater restaurant and rooftop lounges.
WHAT IT ENTAILS
- Deliver campaigns, product launches and day to day activities across our brand marketing communications.
- Development and implementation of digital communication strategy for WeChat, Douyin, Xiao Hong Shu and instagram that aligns with business objectives and brand proposition, including content planning & creation, competitor & trend analysis, regular campaigns and performance analysis;
- Work with digital media team to brainstorm and develop content for company official WeChat account.
- Manage BFB’s rapidly growing membership database with new incentives and offline activities.
- Lead and facilitate the creative process and supervise shootings for all BFB Group Douyin accounts.
- Manage company’s delivery platform accounts (specifically Meituan) and Dianping
- Creation and management of brand assets including menus, photos, media packs, packaging, tasting notes, and product imagery for both internal and external use;
- Work with in house and external graphic designers to design flyers, poster and promotional content update menus, company marketing collateral.
- Manage and build relationships with agencies, media publications and key third party consultants.
- Brief and manage all photography and video shoots for new menus, product launches and company initiatives.
- Understand our diverse set of customer groups and design initiatives that speak to them accordingly.
- Identify local marketing opportunities, build relationships and actively promote collaborations.
- Create, manage and update events and promotions calendars.
- Ensure website is always accurate and up to date.
- Building relationships with other local venues, creating events both onsite and at offsite locations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing experience, ideally in the hospitality or leisure industries
- You’ll have worked on a strategic marketing vision including both digital and data and be used to working with and interpreting analytics
- Senior level marketing experience within hospitality – food retail or food delivery.
- In depth experience working with WeChat content creation and campaigns.
- Experienced with technical backend of local digital media platforms WeChat, Douyin, Xiao Hongshu and delivery platforms Meiyuan and Elema.
- Experience in brands, marketing, digital, data, advertising, PR, communications and campaigns.
- You will have a back-catalogue of brand and marketing activity chat you have successfully delivered that has attributed to brand growth and Brand love.
- Experience of managing key relationships is essential; you will be a confident, professional and an expert in your field.
- A communication specialist – ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via various digital and social platforms;
- Tech savvy with relevant experience in creating, managing and maintaining brand assets and marketing collaterals;
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- The role is diverse, demanding and requires advanced multi-tasking, attention to detail, problem-solving and ahigh level of emotional intelligence. A “yes” attitude is essential to succeed for the guests and the team.
- You are someone that can inject a bit of personality, dial up the fun, and be a creative thinker.
- Is confident in leading, collaborating and communicating with not only the business specific marketing and leadership teams but across different brands and business.
- Strong work ethic, innovative, with attention to detail, understanding current hospitality food and beverage trends and both seasonal and fun, quirky and exciting events.
- Display a good understanding and passion for emerging trends in the hospitality industry.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are the right person for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com