AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
– 20 days of paid annual leave per year and up to 3 days work from home per month.
– Generous salaries and performance-based bonuses.
– Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
Your primary responsibility will be to maximize the number of inbound leads that our company receives. Your primary method of achieving this will be writing and creating high-quality content that ensures that our website appears at the top of Google search results for each of the services that we offer. A key focus of this work will be on creating pages and content for new products and services as we release them.
You will also have a secondary responsibility to maintain and further strengthen our company’s brand, including ensuring that potential clients and partners receive the best possible impression of our company when they interact with us through our website, sales team, and other channels.
You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our Operations, Tech and Sales teams in order to understand the products and services that we offer and the needs of our clients in as much detail as possible.
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level English language ability, both spoken and written.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
– 3-8 years’ marketing experience.
– Proven ability to generate high-quality inbound leads from marketing activities.
– Strong track record of producing concise, well-written content.
– Excellent graphic design skills.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
– Strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
How to apply?
Email your CV and a sample of your previous work to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org