The Mosto Restaurant group is looking for a new member to join their marketing team. The groups’ brands, Moka Bros, Mosto and La Social, need a new Marketing trainee to assist in event management, PR, social media, and much much more.
As a strategic function within F&B operations, the marketing department’s sole purpose is to influence how our external guests, internal guests, staff, and community-at-large all see us. We drive the perception of each brand through strategic events, promotions, and campaigns.
The perfect candidate for this role will have experience in marketing and/or the F&B industry. They will be proactive, positive, and able to work independently, with a strong desire to learn. He/she will be a native/fluent English speaker, with excellent writing skills and an ability to think outside the box. Any Chinese language skills is a benefit but not compulsory.
The marketing trainee will be based at the group’s HQ in Beijing, and will be required to travel.
*** If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a short cover letter highlighting why you are a perfect fit for the role, and why you want to work with us, to Tory at email@example.com. ***
The role, broken down:
This position involves public relations and social media marketing, operations, branding, analytics and research, online operations and event management.
The main focus:
- Increase the social media attractiveness of each of the brands.
- As the project manager and so responsible for the company’s social media channel, WeChat, you will plan and execute the weekly WeChat post.
- The channel should follow best practices in the industry, have its own annual strategy aligned with the overall marketing strategy, and follow social media trends with input from your Chinese colleagues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with expat media, bloggers and KOLs.
- Attend media events and events with a high PR potential.
Additional aspects to the role:
Analytics and research:
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information compiled from ourrestaurants’ back-end.
- Executing and analysing questionnaires and secret shopper feedback, as well as restaurant manager feedback
- Market research including demographic make up upon opening new locations
Event and Promotion Management:
- Assisting and project leading with promotional activities
- Pro-actively suggest and discuss new ideas for dynamic and original events, promotions and campaigns
- Assist with all pre and post restaurant opening marketing activities
- Maintaining all visual identities; including LED screens, table cards, in-store posters and stickers, mall advertisement, website
What the perfect candidate has:
- Native English or fluent
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in marketing and/or the F&B industry
- Preferably a marketing or business related degree
- Crisis communications skills
- Independent thinking
- Ability to take responsibility
- Chinese language skills a plus, but not compulsory
- Graphic Design experience a plus, but not compulsory
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a short cover letter highlighting why you are a perfect fit for the role, and why you want to work with us, to Tory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mosto Restaurant Group
By restaurateurs extraordinaire, Daniel Urdaneta and Alex Molina
Restaurants should never intimidate; whether it’s a business lunch or a romantic dinner, a restaurant is a place to relax, enjoy and unwind. And Mosto is just that. With the colour popping furniture, unassuming staff and carefully created South American inspired menu, Mosto is the place to savour fine wines, eat good food and sip on carefully comprised cocktails.
Chef Daniel’s passion for creating delicious food, a childhood in Venezuela and a worldly adulthood means that Mosto’s menus always provide something fresh, original and classic all at the same time. With mainly South American, Mediterranean and European inspirations, Chef Daniel’s menus are always full of flavor and creativity. Visit Mosto and you’ll see our team of skilled chefs working behind our glass-encased open kitchen firing up the lava-rock grill.
The summer of 2018 marks a decade of service to the Beijing restaurant scene, which only confirms that our simple guidelines of providing enjoyable food in an unpretentious atmosphere, works. Through three refreshing renovations, one rebranding and a constant stream of imaginative events, Mosto has always, and will continue to bring something unique, welcoming and relatable to the current dining scene.
Making people happy. This is the fundamental reason for Moka Bros’ existence. Delicious, wholesome food complimented by a fresh and hip atmosphere; the Moka Bros lifestyle is a formula of balance, eating well and feeling great.
The Food; Fresh, nourishing goodness prepared with love! Chef Daniel’s background in fine food means that taste is a high priority. Combine this with the passion for providing our customers with safe, energizing and wholesome food, and the result is balance, flavor & guilt-free goodness! We prepare from scratch; avoiding preservatives & additives, and relying on power foods such as protein rich whole-grains and anti-oxidant veggies. It’s what keeps our friends coming back for more.
The Music; Creative mastermind and DJ, Alex is behind the trendy atmosphere; a place to hang out and enjoy current, edgy playlists. House music and inspirational banter on the signature white brick walls are elements of why we are the ‘type of establishment that draws in the crowds’ (Timeout Beijing).
The Lifestyle; Moka Bros is not just a restaurant, coffee shop, third space or just a playground. We are a lifestyle. The perfect mix of eating in balance, enjoying unique music, standing up for what we believe, exercising in interesting ways and staying young.
La Social is the group’s naughty little brother. A Colombian Arepa bar and cocktail joint, La Social is the place to munch on the South American answer to a 肉夹馍 Rou Jia Mo or sip down a late night cocktail infused with sexy Latin beats.
As the product of a drunken night out that ended with the desire for a late night Latin bar to dance off the aguardiente, Alex and Colombian partner, Alvaro created the idea that was La Social. Once the craving for authentic Colombian arepa became too great, the idea became reality; the store cupboard out back was to become the new hangout; La Social.
The colourful cosmos that is La Social incorporates a mash-up of South American and Chinese memorabilia with hand-painted icons, whilst serving creative cocktails, blasting Latin music, and providing the masses with the god-sent goodness that are Arepas.