Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business is China’s first independent, private, non-profit business school. Based in Beijing, the school has a network of international offices in New York, London and Hong Kong. Cheung Kong offers MBA, EMBA, DBA and executive education programs.
Job Title: MBA Academic Coordinator
Objective: to ensure the smooth delivery of courses and related students administration management at high quality through working with faculty, students, and related departments.
1. In charge of course coordination for courses and work with professors, students and other team members to build up good learning environment according to Student Handbook and MBA program requirement;
2. In charge of other operation process within Academic Operation team, such as students database management, Blackboard System maintenance and development, course package making, class/teaching support, attendance checking and reporting, transcripts issuing, mid/final evaluations and other administration process;
3. In charge of inbound individual exchange programs such as helping the inbound students on visa applications, accommodations, course registrations or other issues pre/during/after their arrivals.
4. Coordinate with other academic projects including thesis and other student activities;
5. Support MBA program key events including Registration, Opening Ceremony, and Graduation etc;
6. Other additional projects assigned.
1. Strong education background, international exposure is preferred;
2. English proficiency and Chinese proficiency with good communication skills;
3. Good planning and coordination skills, pay attention to details;
4. Down-to-earth and can take initiative with positive attitude;
5. Good team spirit;
6. 1-2 years working experience preferred;
Interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, with title MBA Academic Coordinator