Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business is China’s first independent, private, non-profit business school. Based in Beijing, the school has a network of international offices in New York, London and Hong Kong. Cheung Kong offers MBA, EMBA, DBA and executive education programs.
Job Title: Assistant Academic Manager, MBA
Objective: ensure the smooth delivery of courses and related students administration management at high quality through working with faculty, students, and related departments.
1. In charge of daily teaching operations with ACA Dept. team. To monitor and, where appropriate, help to manage, the process of the School’s courses, the allocation of teaching faculty to courses, and the support (technical, clerical and other services) required to enable the classes to run efficiently;
2. To assists coordinating academic support services and any teaching logistics for professors.
3. Implementation of problem-solving and adaptations for specific students in their daily study;
4. Engage in MBA graduation procedures such as project paper writing and thesis writing for MBA graduation process;
5. Coordination and conduction of academic projects including exchange program and other student activities.
6. In conjunction and communication with other departments, degree office and other program teams.
1. Strong education background, international exposure is preferred;
2. English proficiency and Chinese proficiency with good communication skills;
3. Good planning and coordination skills, pay attention to details;
4. Down-to-earth and can take initiative with positive attitude;
5. Good team spirit;
6. 3-5 years working experience preferred;
Interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with title MBA Assistant Academic Manager