Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business Seeks MBA Marketing Manager
The Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business（CKGSB）is head-quartered in Beijing and founded by Hong Kong billionaire philanthropist Li Ka-shing. With a group of world-class faculty recruited from top business schools in Europe and North America, it is now widely regarded as one of the best business schools in China. CKGSB MBA program team is seeking MBA Marketing Manager.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute marketing / communication plan that supports the overall strategy of the school’s MBA Programs.
- Ensure good implementation of marketing plan, in order to enhance admission performance.
- Strengthen the programs’ brand presence and image in China and beyond in alignment of the overall branding of the school.
- Create effective marketing communication programs and ensure good implementation to achieve maximum brand awareness and credibility that translate into increasing number of program applicants.
- Build and maintain close contacts with media to increase brand awareness among target audience and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing teams at the school level and in other program departments to optimize synergy and output.
- Create an inventory of marketing collaterals for different communication purposes.
- Set up and maintain market intelligence system.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in brand and marketing strategy and execution from a multinational company.
- Strong strategic thinking / planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing high-impact, results-oriented integrated marketing communications programs.
- Bachelor degree from first-tier University, MBA or Master in marketing preferred.
- Excellent verbal and writing ability in both Chinese and English (good copywriting skills a strong plus).
- Pleasant and positive personality, can work under pressure.
- Highly professional and a good team player.
CKGSB is an equal opportunity employer. CKGSB offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com .