AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market.
You’ll be responsible for delivering the best possible results for our clients’ software in the Chinese market, including working on localization, publishing, hosting, payment processing and user acquisition.
Your daily work will include: speaking with our clients; communicating with our local partners including app stores, cloud service providers and government bureaus; and conducting operational work on our company dashboard. You’ll also be encouraged to innovate in order to both improve existing processes and develop new services that we can offer to our clients.
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level Chinese language and fluent English. Your English level must be sufficiently high to be able to clearly communicate complex concepts by phone and email with a minimal error rate.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– A love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
– Experience in the software and mobile industry.
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
– 10 days of paid annual leave in your 1st year, rising to 20 days in your 2nd year.
– CNY14,000-20,000 gross salary.
– Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your gross salary.
How to apply?
Please upload your English language CV here: