AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
– 20 days of paid annual leave per year and up to 3 days work from home per month.
– Generous salaries and performance-based bonuses.
– Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
You’ll be responsible for ensuring Operational Excellence within our company’s operations department. Your goal will be to deliver the best possible results for our clients’ software in the Chinese market, including working on localization, publishing, hosting, payment processing and user acquisition. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Management of existing staff
- Improvement of our existing services
- Development of new services and products
- Improvement of our internal processes, including automation in cooperation with our tech team
- Ensure clear communication with our clients, and between your department and other departments within our company
- Develop a culture of Operational Excellence within your department
Your results will be measured by a series of metrics that you’ll be aiming to improve over time and you’ll be rewarded with salary increases and bonuses according to your performance.
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level Chinese language and fluent English. Your English level must be high enough to be able to clearly communicate complex concepts by phone and email with a minimal error rate.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
– Experience with successfully managing operational teams and establishing a culture of Operational Excellence.
– Experience with maintaining and improving operational standards.
– A track record of innovation and development of new products and services.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– A love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
– A strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
– Demonstrable programming proficiency and strong track record of value-add at work.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com