This position is offering the applicant to play a key role in the development and expansion of Kinyu SCM Group, an organization which is on an exciting growth path, and working with large multinationals on innovative products and equipment.
This is a full-time position based in the centre of Guangzhou.
Kinyu is looking for a candidate to develop the delivery plan of its flagship models: The China Desk and Supply Chain Finance. The China Desk is a platform for foreign companies to use, where they have access to three core benefits: 1) a dedicated team member 2) a senior manager to provide strategic direction 3) the Kinyu Resource Platform. More information is available here: https://www.kinyu.co.uk/china-desk/
Overview of the role
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee daily activities and play a key role in the development and expansion of Kinyu SCM. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity.
You’ll be highly skilled in human resources, finance, and IT management within supply chain and manufacturing sectors. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within the team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency of The China Desk.
- Provide inspired leadership for and within the organization.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices. They will develop end to end process for The China Desk: proposition building, onboarding, and account manager allocation.
- Develop the Kinyu Resource platform and expand it. Make it more efficient for search and enquiries, build on relationships with various partners by signing NDAs/NNNs/Cooperation agreements.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives through new policies.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Assist HR with recruiting, training and supervision of staff.
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Project Management and delivery when onboarding new clients.
- Support BD department on writing proposals.
- Manage the hiring and optimization of interns for the internship program.
- Work with finance department to manage invoices and payments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position within supply chain/manufacturing sectors.
- Strong communication skills with English and Mandarin language fluency.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High degree of integrity and motivation for the development of the business.
- Ability to adapt to certain situations and take on various roles and responsibilities within an organisation
- Strong IT skills, including database development
- Experience of financial and account reporting
- Experience working with Xero and Chinese local accounting software is a bonus.
- Salary and bonus package competitive within the market.
- Generous annual leave scheme.
- Work training days and social events.
- Opportunity for travel.
- Start-up mentality, open and flexible working environment.
- Smart office environment in Guangzhou CBD.
- International working environment working on exciting projects.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com