Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business Seeks
Operations Manager for Global Programs Department
The Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business（CKGSB）is headquartered in Beijing and founded by Hong Kong billionaire philanthropist Li Ka-shing. With a world-class faculty recruited from top business schools in Europe and North America, it is now widely regarded as one of the best business schools in China.
CKGSB is seeking an Operations Manager for the Department of Global Programs. The Department of Global Program delivers bespoke custom English programs, as well as open enrollment programs, to overseas business schools and corporate clients from in and outside of China.
The responsibilities include:
1. Be able to deliver Global Programs to a high standard
- Communicating effectively with professors and invited speakers regarding training needs and agreed learning outcomes to ensure all the speakers are well prepared in advance
- Providing logistic support before and during the program and working closely and effectively with related internal department and stakeholders to ensure seamless program operation
- Arranging company visit and clearly briefing the company about the aim of the visit, topics to discuss to make sure the hosting company is fully prepared
- Establishing a database of external speakers/companies and monitoring their performances timely
- Providing professional program logistic supports, i.e. booking catering, translation of course materials and ground transportation
- Managing on-site delivery to ensure smooth program implementations
- Managing post program evaluation and making sure the timely feedbacks are given
- Maintaining good relationship with existing clients and pro-actively building new clients
2. Support with program business development when asked
- Updating related website timely
- Managing key accounts, design programs and prepare proposals that are tailored to clients’ needs as required
- Preparing various promotion materials for the program- i.e. developing hard copy brochures in English, maintaining and updating feature pages on the school’s website
- Exploring new channels and actively engaging in various activities to promote CKGSB’s programs to potential clients
- Promoting our programs as an integral part of the overall school strategy
- Be a good team member and willing to support others when required
- Fluent English speaker and excellent English writing and communication skills
- Customer oriented and having good attention to details
- Experiences in education industry are a plus.
- Good presentation skills are preferred.
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills are desired.
- Abilities to work in multi-cultural and a fast-paced, dynamic environment are desired.
CKGSB is an equal opportunity employer. CKGSB offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org