The China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) is seeking an Executive Assistant in Shanghai to work with and assist the Executive Director by providing:
- Administrative support to the executive director;
- Managing diary commitments
- Coordinating the programs of visits across China and the UK;
- Support in preparing reports, papers and presentations;
- Managing CRM database reports and inputs;
- Assist ED with monthly and quarterly board reporting;
- Managing stakeholder and business contacts lists
- Handling a wide range of communications, both written and verbal.
He or she will also be expected to provide occasional support to the wider team on research, marketing and events. This will be a varied role with an opportunity to be involved in many aspects of CBBC’s business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a university graduate
- Have excellent English and Chinese skills, both written and spoken
- Have an outgoing personality
- Good people skills and a professional manner
- Able to demonstrate high levels of initiative
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Possess strong IT skills
- Have a strong interest in the work that CBBC undertakes
- Knowledge/experience of the UK and China
This role is a good opportunity for somebody who is looking for a wide range of hands-on exposure to the UK-China commercial relationship.
English Native Speaker is preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter explaining how your personality and experience meet our requirements together with detailed CV in both English and Chinese, an indication of your current salary and expected salary to the following email address: EA2017@cbbc.org.cn.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified and that applicants who fail to provide a covering letter will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is 21 April 2017.
Telephone enquiries and personal visits will NOT be accepted.
The China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) is the UK’s leading independent source of China business information, advice, consultancy and services for UK industry. For more information about us, please click HERE to visit our website.