Jiu Jiang is boutique importer and distributor of premium Scottish Whisky. The Company is based in Scotland and has an office in Beijing and partners across China. The business is growing rapidly and as a result the company is searching for a person to lead the sales effort based in Beijing but with the opportunity to work in other parts of China and travel to Scotland.
Our office is located in San Li Tun in a low rise building with no evaluators and enjoys a low density office plan
The purpose of the role is to increase the awareness of Jiu Jiang’s brands in the China market with a focus on Beijing and to support the distribution partners in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou and Chengdu and to grow the sales of our premium whisky brands.
Over the past 12 months Jiu Jiang has secured exclusive distribution agreements for a number of brands from Scotland and developed relationships with influential bars and bar owners, restaurants, retailers and individual consumers.
- Grow and develop Jiu Jiang’s brands in China market
- Successfully execute annual sales plan
- Organize and host education events to increase the awareness and knowledge of whisky
- Develop relationships with key bars, restaurants and individual customers.
- Develop and post social media content and develop relationship with key media partners
- Prepare and create sales reports, report industry trends, activities and opportunities
- At least 3 years of working experience in the food and beverage industry with some selling experience.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese. English would be a plus but not necessary
- A good communicator and friendly personality
- Willingness to work in a team but comfortable with working individually as well.
- Diligent, accurate and high degree of attention to detail
- Love interesting beverages and food and have an interest in imported goods
- Can do attitude
Please send you resume and introductory letter to Jane at email@example.com