AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market.
You’ll be responsible for improving and expanding our product offering to fulfill our vision of providing the simplest possible solution for international companies to publish and manage their software in China.
You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our Engineering, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams.
Your work will comprise both strategic and operational responsibilities, including:
- Identifying opportunities for new products and improvements to existing products
- Streamlining our portfolio of products and defining the product roadmap
- Designing products and features to solve identified problems or client needs
- Oversight of the end-to-end development process, including delegation of tasks to relevant colleagues and collection of user feedback
Examples of existing products include an interactive dashboard and a wide range of APIs and SDKs enabling our international clients to optimize their software for China including analytics, compliance, payments, and user acquisition.
You’ll work in a fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy and the products that you build will be used by many of the world’s largest companies and best-known brands.
What will you bring to our team?
- Full professional fluency in both Chinese and English
- 5+ years working in a product role with a track record of outstanding results
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with software development teams
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mindset
- Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes
- A love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry
- A strong understanding of software and the mobile industry
- Technical and B2B product management experience
- Experience wire-framing software features with tools such as Figma or Axure
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps
- 30 to 45k gross base salary, plus social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary
- 20 days paid annual leave, plus national holidays
- Gold Card membership at Trainyard 炼工场 Gym
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
- An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao
- An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable, and rapidly growing company
How to apply?
Please upload your English language CV here: