Venture Education empowers UK education in China. Headquartered in Beijing, Venture is an independent consultancy with a diverse team of innovative educators, researchers, business specialists and project leaders. We improve global education through sharing best practice, partnering leading organisations and developing creative new approaches.
We are looking for someone organised, hard-working, adaptive and creative who is excited about the possibility of working on some large projects with partner organisations in the UK.
The work you engage in will includes:
- Developing material for social media
- Supporting the organisation of a large education event
- Promoting partner products
- Business development strategy for partner organisations
- Researching for a large commercial report
We need an intern who can fulfill the most basic tenet of enterprise education: you need to be able to make creative ideas happen.
- Proven interest in China; especially the development of education
- An enterprising personality with a proven track record of executing quality
- Strong writing abilities in English; Chinese-language ability an advantage
- Creative approaches to research; an interest in both the macro and trivial
- Attention to detail; capable of producing both quality and quantity
- Excellent organisation, analytical and communications skills
- An opportunity to align with your areas of interest if possible.
- Constructive feedback and professional development
- Interaction with friendly, interesting and supportive colleagues
- An active role in project development that has global reach and impact
- Salary: 150 RMB/day
- Location: Dongdaqiao
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- At least three months commitment
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and cover letter setting out your motivations and suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org