Venture Education is a Beijing-based consultancy that empowers UK education in China through research, projects and consultancy. Our team is a mixture of former teachers, university lecturers, education professionals, research analysts and project leaders from the UK and China. Over the past year, our clients have included UCAS, the British Council, the UK government, Dulwich International, Visa and the British Chamber of Commerce.
We are looking for someone organised, hard-working, adaptive and creative who is excited about the possibility of working on some large projects with partner organisations in the UK.
The work you engage in will include:
• Developing material for social media
• Supporting with the organisation of large education events
• Promoting partner products
• Research for a large commercial report
The ideal candidate will have:
• Make creative ideas happen
• Proven interest in China; especially the development of education
• An enterprising personality with a proven track record of executing quality
• Strong writing abilities in English; Chinese-language ability an advantage
• Creative approaches to research; an interest in both the macro and trivial
• Attention to detail; capable of producing both quality and quantity
• Excellent organisation, analytical and communications skills
• An opportunity to align with your areas of interest if possible.
• Constructive feedback and professional development
• Interaction with friendly, interesting and supportive colleagues
• An active role in project development that has global reach and impact
• Salary: 150 RMB/day
• Location: Dongdaqiao
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
• At least three months commitment
If you are interested in applying to either position, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com