What is Venture Education?
Venture Education is a Beijing-based consultancy that empowers UK education in China through research, projects and consultancy. Our team is a mixture of former teachers, university lecturers, education professionals, research analysts and project leaders. Our clients include governments, universities, school groups and international education organisations.
Notable Recent Achievements
Finalist-Equality in Education, China Social Impact Awards, 2021
Winner-Employee Engagement, China Social Impact Awards, 2021
Finalist-Company of the Year (SME), British Business Awards, 2022
What will this role involve?
- Research: Undertaking short research projects on a range of topics around education in China
- Project management: Overseeing small projects for students, schools or international organisations
- Social media: Assisting with the creation of content across a range of Chinese and international platforms
- Events: Supporting with the organisation of large scale events as an organisation or in partnership with partners
- Business development: Helping our various projects and initiatives to grow through relationship building and creative promotion
- Translation: Working alongside the research and market intelligence teams to translate a range of reports
Who are we looking for?
We need someone positive who makes ideas happen. As a fast moving, fast growing company, it’s essential you can also move quickly, take responsibility and make strategic decisions. Most important, you need to be empathetic to your colleagues, our clients, our partners and the many tens of thousands of young people whose lives are impacted by our work.
What else do we need?
- Native fluency in Chinese.
- Operational English-language ability
- A bachelor’s degree
- A passion for life
If you don’t fulfil every one of the above but still think you have something meaningful to offer the role? Please still get in touch. We believe in everyone’s potential and some of our most incredible team members have come from extremely diverse backgrounds
What we offer:
- A positive, energetic, and enterprising work environment
- The opportunity to build your work experience around your own personal and professional development goals
- A huge variety of interesting projects with diverse partners
- We are members of the American, Australian, British and Canadian Chambers of Commerce; so you will be too!
- Two retreats a year to the Great Wall
- Opportunities to travel to different cities in China
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Monthly salary: 12,000 RMB
- Work Visa (Z-visa) provided for non-Chinese nationals
- Medical Insurance provided
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and cover letter setting out your motivations and suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
please follow the link below to learn more about Venture Education