We are seeking a Project Manager to work as part of the CBBC team in the Shenzhen Office. We are looking for confident and energetic team player, with real business experience and excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality research and trade services events to UK businesses in China.
– Understanding customer requirements and managing customer relationships
– Proactively engaging with partners to deliver value added services to clients
– Working with UK business and CBBC partners to deliver quality research projects
– Identifying business partners, distributors, end users and competitors in South China
– Assisting clients in creating business strategies for China
– Organising seminars, receptions and other events on behalf of a variety of UK
– Analysing market intelligence on a range of industry sectors.
– Coaching Project Executives to deliver high quality reports and services
– Compiling in-depth market reports.
– Providing logistical arrangements for meetings.
– Maintain relationships with government departments and agencies and industry contacts.
– University graduate.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– For Manager level, at least 4/5 years relevant work experience; For Executive level, at least 2 years relevant working experience;
– Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software.
– Candidates from all industry backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
– Preferred experience in retail and food and drink sectors. Experience in the aviation sector is also of interest.
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter explaining how your personality and experience meet our requirements together with detailed CV in both English and Chinese, an indication of your current salary and expected salary to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified and that applicants who fail to provide a covering letter will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is 16th March, 2017.
Telephone enquiries and personal visits will NOT be accepted.
China-Britain Business Council (CBBC)
The China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) helps UK companies grow and develop their business in China, via a network of 13 offices in China and 10 in the UK. Our mission is to help UK companies of all sizes and sectors, whether new entrants or established operations, access the full potential of one of the fastest growing markets in the world. We deliver a range of practical services, including advice and consultancy, market research, event management, trade missions and exhibitions, and incorporation. Through 60 years of engagement, we have built up exceptional connections with government and business across China.
CBBC works closely with a range of partners across the UK and China, including the UK Department for International Trade (formerly UKTI). For more information about us, please visit our website at www.cbbc.org