About the position:
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Royal Society of Chemistry’s China Beijing team. As a publishing Administrator, you will provide key administrative support associated with the processing of manuscripts in accordance with editorial and production procedures and deadlines, whilst providing excellent customer service and support journal commissioning and promotional activities. This role demands a professional with excellent communication skill to deliver outstanding customer service for RSC journals.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, especially written English
- Must be efficient and highly competent in the use of software packages associated with PCs.
- Good organisational and time-management skills are required together with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills in interacting with internal and external contacts are essential.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Educated to Bachelor level or above in science
- Previous experience in STM publishing
- Experience of a database tracking system
How to apply:
Interested applicants please send your resume to RSCChina@rsc.org (Ms. Liu) before 18th March 2021.
For more information, please check the WeChat posting from RSC: