The China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) is the leading organisation helping UK companies of all sizes and sectors, whether new entrants or established operations. CBBC has worked with China for over 60 years and our team has extensive experience of doing business there. We offer practical in-market assistance, services, industry initiatives and a membership programme delivering access, seminars, and networking through our network of 13 locations in China and 11 in the UK.
CBBC works closely with a range of partners across the UK and China, including the UK Department for International Trade (DIT). For more information about us, please visit our website at www.cbbc.org.
CBBC is recruiting a Receptionist for our office in Beijing.
Office Assistant/Receptionist, Beijing
- Receive incoming calls with good and professional manner and transfer to right persons/departments or take message;
- Meeting rooms reservation via internal CBBC’s conference booking system and relevant coordinate work to make sure all services of meeting room are under well maintained;
- Guest or Visitor’s reception, appropriate arrangement and service deliver to British Center’s Visitors/Guests in accordance with Administration and Security directives of CBBC;
- General administration support to CBBC staff, which includes Stationery/ Office Supplies ordering, Payment process, hotel reservation and flight booking, etc.;
- Maintain the security of office;
- Maintain well-being of office facilities like equipment, copier, fax machine.
- Maintain the good relationship with business vendors
- Deal with visa invitation letters for UK clients;
- Visa applications for Expat staff in CBBC;
- Working with the local governments and agents for Annual office renewal work;
Specific requirements for the role are as follows:
- Diploma holder, major in English or administration;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Skillful in Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated, proactive and open minded;
- Willing to assist other departments/staff for any urgent issues;
- Capable of assuming Office receptionist/Office Assistant role.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV in both English and Chinese to OABJ201808@cbbc.org.cn . Your cover letter should explain why you believe your skills and background are a good fit for the role and give an indication of your salary expectations. The closing date for application is 14th September 2018. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who fail to provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Telephone enquiries and personal visits will NOT be accepted.