Receptionist/Office Assistant, Beijing
China-Britain Business Council (CBBC)/英中贸易协会
The China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) helps British and Chinese businesses and organisations work together in China, the UK and third markets around the world. With 60 years of experience, experts in 11 UK offices and 15 Chinese locations, and a diverse 1,000-strong membership, we operate alongside the British Chamber of Commerce in China to support companies of all sizes and sectors from multinationals to SMEs.
As the partner of choice for British companies working with China, CBBC delivers a range of events, tailored research and consultative services. We cooperate closely with UK Trade & Investment, The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and across government to highlight export opportunities for UK companies and investment opportunities for Chinese organisations.
CBBC is recruiting a Receptionist for our office in Beijing.
Office Assistant/Receptionist, Beijing (Internship-6months/ Temporary-6months)
- Deal with visa invitation letters for clients;
- Visa applications for Expat staff in Beijing;
- Working with the local governments and agents for Annual office renewal work;
- Receive incoming calls with good and professional manner and transfer to right persons/departments or take message;
- Meeting rooms reservation via internal CBBC’s conference booking system and relevant coordinate work to make sure all services of meeting room are under well maintained;
- Guest or Visitor’s reception, appropriate arrangement and service deliver to British Center’s Visitors/Guests in accordance with Administration and Security directives of CBBC;
- General administration support to CBBC staff, which includes Stationery/ Office Supplies ordering, Payment process, hotel reservation and flight booking, etc.;
- Door card and key management to maintain the security of office;
- Maintain well-being of office facilities like equipment, copier, fax machine.
The job holder will report to CBBC’s office manager of Beijing. Specific requirements for the role are as follows:
- Diploma holder, major in English or administration;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Skillful in Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated, proactive and open minded;
- Willing to assist other departments/staff for any urgent issues;
- Capable of assuming Office receptionist/Office Assistant role.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV in both English and Chinese to email@example.com. Your cover letter should explain why you believe your skills and background are a good fit for the role and give an indication of your salary expectations. The closing date for application is 1ST June 2018. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who fail to provide a cover letter will not be considered.