- Plan for performance. By understanding the businesses drivers and areas for opportunity you’ll work with the RDAM, regional colleagues and school MAC teams to align on key strategies to make every family’s experience with our schools best in class.
- Know what success looks like, by making sure we’re always measuring our campaigns against clear commercial metrics.
- Ensure that internal and external communications are best-in-class to premium experience to existing parents; increasing retention and encouraging referrals.
- Analyse the wide raft of data at your disposal (brand equity, parent satisfaction, mystery shop, and market share) to test and learn from the schools’ brand, communications, enrolment, and marketing activities, and use insights to inform decision-making.
- Be a key voice in defining a distinctive and consistent brand for each school and the entire region, which will resonate across our markets and target audiences
- Bring each school’s story to life. Working with the school MAC teams, you will continuously refine and execute their brand frameworks, visual identities, and tones of voice across all media.
Personal Specifications-Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- You are passionate about creative and design, and your eye for detail is second to none.
- You’ll be degree educated in Marketing, Communications, or a related field and have at least seven years’ demonstrable experience in brand-building and/or marketing in the service sector.
- You’ll be a native Mandarin speaker who is fully bilingual in English with outstanding communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage and coach a team to achieve business objectives will be part of your repertoire.
- You’ve got superb project management skills and know-how to mobilise efforts to launch successful initiatives.
- You’ll be adept at building relationships and influencing outcomes at all levels, both inside and outside our organisation
- You’ll be able to prove you love data, with experience of capturing and analysing it, and using it to come up with actionable insights.
- You’ll be digitally savvy, able to make a positive contribution to the region’s digital’s footprint of owned, earned, and paid media.
What we offer:
As a member of Nord Anglia Education, you join a global family of schools, and will be a part of an admissions and marketing network where ideas, learning and best practice are shared. This vibrant cross border exchange and collaboration is encouraged and supported at every level and is exciting to be a part of. The role offers a challenging and diverse full-time position in a small dynamic team.
How to apply:
Please send the application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org