The role requires exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong internal and external relationships, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across a diverse set of audiences, and negotiation and influencing skills. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, target-driven, and a strong team player with a flexible approach to work. The role may include recruitment travel in the UK and internationally.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Develop sales and marketing plans for the region.
- Implement and deliver agreed regional sales and marketing plans.
- Monitor effectiveness of recruitment activity and where necessary act to ensure recruitment targets are met.
- Compile and submit reports on sales activity and progress towards targets as required.
- Contribute to the budgeting process.
- Deliver sales targets within the agreed recruitment activity budget.
- Manage key agent and account relationships effectively.
- Contribute to new business development through actively surveying the market to identify and
- maximise sales and product development opportunities.
- Recommend new products based on market insight, trends, and competitor analysis.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and development of market and product knowledge.
- Take part in training and development activities as required
- Take part in regular sales meetings.
- Eligible to work in China
- Meet statutory and organisational child safeguarding requirements
- Educated to a minimum of degree level
- Fluent in Chinese and English (spoken and written)
- Significant experience in educational sales in order ‘to hit the ground running’ and have an immediate impact
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing processes in the international education sector
- Excellent knowledge of the region and its market trends
- Excellent knowledge of international HE
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the products associated with international HE
- Ability to develop and execute sales plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skilled influencer and networker
- Good relationship management and customer service skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Has a highly organised approach to work
- Thrives on exceeding sales targets
- Acts with integrity at all times
- Is a champion of the benefits and opportunities associated with international education
- Certified training in sales and/or marketing programmes
- Good knowledge of Oxford International’s portfolio of products and partners
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Katherine Cai (kcai@OxfordInternational.com).