Venture Education supports K12 education in China. Headquartered in Beijing, Venture is an independent consultancy with a diverse team of innovative educators, researchers, business specialists and project leaders. We improve global education through sharing best practice, partnering leading organisations and developing creative new approaches.
We are looking for someone organised, hard-working, adaptive and energetic who is excited about the possibility of working on some large projects with partner organisations. You will be involved with exciting projects for big clients in both China and the UK; learning along the way about every aspect of education consultancy in China. This may include producing research reports, carrying out policy and market analysis, or developing innovative approaches to business development.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in collaboration with the team to conduct high-quality primary research, including qualitative as well as quantitative analysis and insights
- Produce policy and consultancy reports that contribute and drive contemporary debates in the Chinese education sector
- Collect and synthesise existing data from multiple sources to effectively communicate key findings to internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for reading and writing research, policy and reports
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy when writing, proofreading and copy-editing
- Ability to analyse data and information, identify trends and connections and present findings clearly and accurately through graphics and writing
- Experience in China and/or UK education sector preferred
- A positive, energetic and enterprising work environment
- The opportunity to build your experience around your own personal development goals
- Collaboration with friendly and supportive colleagues
- A huge variety of interesting projects with diverse partners
- Salary: 150 RMB/day
- Location: Dongdaqiao
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- At least three months commitment
Please note, due to the Christmas holidays, you will not be contacted until week beginning 2nd January.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and cover letter setting out your motivations and suitability to email@example.com