inomed is an innovative medium-sized medical device company from the South of Germany. The origins of inomed lay in intraoperative monitoring of neurological function. The “Top 100” Society has recognized the company as one of the most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany. More than 15% of the yearly return is invested in research and development. The product portfolio includes products from the fields of intraoperative neuromonitoring, functional neurosurgery, pain treatment, and neurological diagnostics.
inomed products are distributed in over 100 other countries and used in over 5,000 clinics. About 500,000 patients benefit from inomed products every year. inomed products have been sold in China for over 15 years.
Together with Melchers China, a market expansion partner for foreign healthcare brands in China, inomed is looking for a high-potential talent to support the future China business development. We are looking for a:
Sales Manager – Medical Devices Neurology
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of inomed products in China
- Manage and drive market activities of contracted distributors
- Development and implementation of a growth and market success strategy
- Increase distributor and customer base in China
- Support of key accounts, strategic partners and KOLs
- Responsible for collecting market information and analyzing competitors
- Join industry conferences to promote inomed
- 5 years of medical device or biomedical technology sales work experience
- Technical understanding and experience in Sales/Marketing/Distribution
- Familiarity with neurological devices or electro-medical devices advantageous
- Familiarity with the working process of hospitals and having good hospital and customer resources
- Have experience in dealer channel resources and promotion
- Structured and self-motivated working ethics
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to send their CV and expected annual salary to Jacquelyn Li at email@example.com.