- Communicate and assure the link between the Technical Department and the Front Office while creating and updating administrative data in the system based on technical diagnostics of repair jobs；
- Ensure the daily work assignments while take into account and respect the lead times according to Patek Philippe Standards. Follow up closely on repair jobs with all involved teams and take active measures whenever there are changes to the Schedule；
- Organize and overview Logistic movements between Beijing customer service and other partners；
- Assist the managers to organize office operational talks and general maintenance activities；
- Keep record of the Repair inventory at all times and organize routine inspections. Monitor the accuracy of Repair Job Statuses. Follow up on critical information with the different teams (Stock delays, tech. delays, QC Delays) and update information in the system. Generate priorities listings for Repair jobs in order to maintain the lead times. Overview the Admin completion of all repairs and coordinate with front office team;
- Organize and overview logistic Movements between Beijing and Shanghai;
- Ensures the accuracy and reliability of RJ data in the System. Convert technical diagnostics in to the system and deliver all information to the front office to communicate with the client. Take the pics for daily receive watches;
- Collecting weekly and monthly data related to the service operation. Participates in the implementation of action plans and new processes that have been validated.
- University graduate in a related field;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in production monitoring. (Ideally in an industrial or service setting);
- Good to very good knowledge of office tools (MS-Office);
- Availability & Team spirit; Interest in administrative tasks；
- Excellent Chinese communication skills (oral and written);
- Good English communication skills (oral and written);
- Friendly and cheerful personality.
Applicants are requested to send their CV and expected annual salary to Jacquelyn Li email@example.com