K-12 schools globally now spend $80B on their education technology portfolios. This will double in the next 6 years. Globiliti is a SaaS platform that helps school leaders socially discover, pilot, group purchase, and interscholastically use the right digital tools for their school administration goals – all against standardised success metrics. We also coordinate supply and demand of edtech tools, and thereby dynamically discount products on a global scale. We raised a pre-seed round in November 2020 that included a Softbank Venture partner, the founder of Zynga Japan, and senior executives from VIP Kid and JD.com. Learn more at www.goglobiliti.com.
We are looking for our first School Engagement Manager to join our team either in person in Beijing or remotely from another location in China or Southeast Asia.
In this position, you will play a key role in building out our school community across Asia.
- Manage our school community outreach, from new member identification through first call booking;
- Manage new school member onboarding to the Globiliti software platform;
- Regularly engage with our existing school community to understand evolving needs and current experiences with edtech tools they’re using via Globiliti;
- Maintain the platform’s social media presence as it pertains to schools;
- Manage our school-based online social messaging community.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are a Chinese citizen (if living in China);
- Have experience working in some capacity in schools or with school officials in Southeast Asia or China;
- Have the necessary passion, patience, resilience, and quick-wit to be part of a startup company journey;
- Have reasonable competency in basic Excel;
- Are professionally fluent in English language reading, writing, and speaking;
What we offer:
- Enjoyable work culture in a cozy coworking space in 新国贸饭店 (Hotel JEN) with discount access to lunch and dinner (if working on-site). Flexible half-week remote is optional;
- Competitive salary plus employee equity options;
- Great opportunity to join us just before we raise our next investment round.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org