- Be responsible for managing a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and other assurance services to audit clients, as well as advisory services. Advisory services cover a wide range of services including but not limited to agreed-upon procedures, internal audit, internal controls, due diligence, and other business review services as requested by clients.
- Attending regular meetings with clients to obtain updates on their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings.
- Playing a key role in preparing audit proposals and presentations.
- Be responsible for planning and supervising team members’ training and providing continuous consultation on their development.
- A recognized degree;
- At least 10 year’s audit experience, preferably gained from international and sizable foreign investment enterprises and large international firm experience with Big 4;
- Certification of CICPA and other professional qualification is preferred;
- A strong grasp of business and technical issues, industry knowledge and practices, understand China audit procedures and practices;
- Strong analytical ability and presentation ability;
- Excellent report writing skills (both Chinese and English);
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both spoken and written.
LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia. Please join us and send you resume to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org