AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 25x revenue growth over the past 4 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
You will be working on products that enable payments, analytics, content review, push notifications, user acquisition, compliance and ad monetization, in order to fulfill our mission of making it as simple as possible for international companies to succeed in China. Our clients include many of the world’s largest companies and most well-known brands.
- Developing Java-based APIs and microservices
- Creating and managing high-performing relational databases
- Integrating our current microservices with Chinese services including APIs from Baidu, Tencent, and Alibaba
- Setting up and managing Linux servers as part of a cloud infrastructure
You’ll be reporting to our Chief Technology Officer and working cross-functionally, with our Head of Product and Operations Manager.
What will you bring to our team?
- Native-level Chinese
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 211, 985 or international university
- 3+ years of experience with Java or Go, and using frameworks such as Spring
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic, entrepreneurial mind-set, and independent attitude
- Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry
- A strong foundational understanding of computer science
- Knowledge of design patterns and clean architecture
- Strong attention to detail in order to build robust products
- Strong track record of designing and using SQL databases
- Experience with the use and development of APIs
- Knowledge of software security
- English-language proficiency
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- CNY 25,000 to 45,000 gross base salary, plus social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary
- 20 days paid annual leave, plus national holidays
- Gold Card membership at Trainyard 炼工场 Gym
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
- An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao
- An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable, and rapidly growing company
How to apply?
Please upload your English language CV here: