The Melchers China organization is a member of the globally operating Melchers Group. Founded in 1806 and headquartered in Bremen, Germany, C. Melchers GmbH & Co. KG is privately-owned established its first Asian branch in 1866 in Hong Kong. The company is engaged in doing business in Asia ever since.
Among other business lines, Melchers is the selected partner of selected, well-known international luxury and premium consumer brands in Greater China and Asia for which Melchers manages and operates the entire marketing, sales and after-sales service operations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES 主要职责：
- Introduce/present products in line with company standards to customers.
- Maintain long-term good relationships with customers. Reflect the brand spirit, report the communication with the guests to the supervisor, and feedback the information requirements of the customers to the company in time, to ensure better service and deepen the customer relationship.
- Understand market trends, competitive brands, and other related information, give customers professional analysis, enhance brand awareness and image.
- Strictly follow the brand requirements to ensure that personal image and behavior meet the brand requirement
- Have a complete understanding and interpretation of brand history, background, culture and works.
- Be familiar with Maison service standard and strictly abide by it, ensure to provide customers with considerate service and good shopping experience.
- Strictly implement every content of Maison operation manual to ensure effective implementation in daily work.
- Register and maintain customer information according to company requirements.
9. Daily stock-take execution and prevent stock loss.
10. Assist to maintain store clean, tidy, and visual merchandising.
11. Build strong cross-functional relationship and good communication within the organization
12. Any other duties/matters may be assigned from time to time.
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS 岗位要求：
- At least 3 years of work experiences in luxury retail/hotel/aviation industry
- Good communication ability, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent Mandarin, English listening and speaking
- Service-oriented, dynamic, hardworking, and willing to learn
- Self-motivated and result-driven
- Service-oriented, attentive, able to work under pressure
- Strong implementation, teamwork spirit, and enthusiasm
Applicants are requested to send their CV and expected annual salary to Jacquelyn Li firstname.lastname@example.org