1. Developing China tax planning and structuring ideas and products;
2. Providing China tax and business advisory services to clients;
3. Developing and maintaining client relationships;
4. Preparing tax advisory reports and memorandum, prepare and review tax filing;
5. Leading a team of professional staff.
1. A recognized degree;
2. At least 5 year’s relevant experience, preferably gained from the Big 4 CPA firms, or international and sizable foreign investment enterprises, or joint ventures;
3. Excellent business sense and marketing-oriented;
4. Excellent report writing skills (both Chinese and English);
5. Strong China tax technical background and solid experience in advisory services covering corporate tax issues;
6. Knowledge of international taxation is a plus.
Skill and Character Description
1 .Excellent oral and written English;
2. Strong analytical ability and research ability;
3. Good coaching skills;
4. Able to handle multiple projects;
5. Self-initiated and motivated, good communication skills;
6. Able to work under pressure.
LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia. Please join us and send you resume to our email: email@example.com