- Providing full scope of PRC taxes advisory services;
- Manage the department in assisting clients in their China tax compliance obligations, including preparation of tax computations and returns, and handling correspondence with the Mainland Tax Bureaus;
- Advising clients on transfer pricing issues, transfer pricing review and reports;
- Supervising the work of staff members within the team and work with other departments on their client requirements;
- Meeting with the potential clients, followed by preparing the engagement proposal;
- Maintaining client relationships, assist with proposal and new business development.
- Degree holders with major in tax, economics, finance and law related;
- At least 8 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role, covering China and international tax advisory/compliance work, preferable gained from international and sizable foreign investment enterprises and medium / large international accounting firm, law firm or consulting firm;
- /CICPA/CTA/Law or other recognized professional accounting or taxation qualification;
- Strong grasp of business and technical issues, industry knowledge and practices;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player with proven ability of managing complex and sizeable assignments;
- Solid working and managerial experience in a China environment but internationally aware.
LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia. Please join us and send you resume to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org