1. Make service line promotion strategy
2. Organize promotion materials, such as article, flyer, brochure.
3. Well know the Medical clinic service and design the package for sales
4. Manage partnership with any third party
5. Keep the service and physician branding exposure
6. Maintain established patients and gain more new patient base for BJU hospital by:
7. Contact potential/existing customers and promote BJU hospital. Some new patient source, channel obtaining platform or program follows up.
8. Relationship management with existing customers.
9. Internal marketing promotion.
10. Direct marketing to clients on all hospital activities and products.
11. Prepare and present monthly and quarterly client status and activity reports
12. Collect and edit independently some related articles such as press releases, coverage of events and so forth; translate English drafts.
13. Support Event & PR activities.
1. Excellent English/Chinese language skills, both spoken and written.1. Good computer (MS Office) skills
2. PR, Media background
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
4. Communication skills are paramount, as is the ability to deal with people at all levels within an organization
5. Friendly and professional person, trusted by clients and colleagues and driven to succeed.
6. Ability to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
HR Ms. Ashley Wang