Dragon Trail International is a marketing solutions company with roots in China and extensive experience in the global travel and MICE industries.
We create digital solutions to propel your expansion into new markets, connecting you with new customers and partners. With more than a decade of experience, our international team of digital solutions and marketing specialists helps leading brands around the world to become more globally connected and competitive.
Beijing, Shanghai, Dubai (remote), other remote locations could be considered.
As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing the B2C and B2B social media needs of international and Chinese international tourism, trade and export promotion organizations. The successful candidate will work closely with the “International & Inbound” team based in Beijing and be supported by our in-house design and marketing teams. This will be the first hire for our international social content team, so strong entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged. The position requires a solid understating of digital marketing and excellent copywriting skills.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing PR and advertising campaigns
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for various social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Manage the follower community, including interacting to generate engagement and providing customer service
- Working with our in-house design team create engaging and professional visuals that reflect the client and their brand
- Customize social media pages, develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
- Analyze and report social media actions monthly for client
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Manage a budget for social media activities and oversee social media advertising and media buy investment for clients
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ fields and create relationships
- Assist on new client pitches by providing social media strategy insights
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a content related role
- Experience in online marketing/digital media/travel industry
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the creation and execution of social media
- Understanding of social media advertising
- Strong writing skills
- Design skills welcomed
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Multicultural work experience preferred
- Native level English
- Spanish and Arabic desirable
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter for immediate review email@example.com