St. James’s Place announces Q3 results on the FTSE with 18% YTD growth
We are delighted to announce an update on new business inflows and funds under management for the past three months to the end of September 2019. It was another good quarter for St. James’s Place, with continued strong net inflows driving funds under management to a record of £112.8 billion, some 18% higher year-to-date.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management has announced third quarter 2019 financial results (30 September 2019):
- Gross inflow of funds £3.74 billion
- Net inflow of funds £2.11 billion
- Group funds under management of £112.8 billion
- Managing in excess of 700,000 clients
- Additional £442 million of third party funds within our Asia business
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 British wealth management company specialising in financial planning, investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, repatriation, and retirement for expats living in Mainland China. Our advisers, operating over Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen are some of the most experienced and professional in Asia.