Who is AIG？
Founded in 2013, Asia Innovations Group serves over 520 million users located in over 150 countries and regions worldwide. Focusing on major emerging markets, AIG leverages its track record of innovation, cutting-edge technology, a scalable global infrastructure, and global insights with local expertise to deliver user and shareholder value based on the most exciting growth opportunities in the live social marketplace.
- Based on in-depth understanding of business and its development needs, explore the development of multiple segments of the tech industry, conduct research on competitors, users, etc., and generate insights.
- Trend analysis through macro and micro research & qualitative and quantitative analysis, and provide important decision support for the group & business line management.
- Daily monitoring and analysis on multiple BU’s KPIs and projects and provide suggestions and solutions.
- Work with core teams of various BUs, push for implementation of strategies, evaluate effectiveness of strategies and propose new ways to optimize.
- Support strategic partnerships & investors relations.
- Bachelor degree or above; 1-3 years of work experience in strategic analysis, business analysis, consulting or post-investment integration, with good data analysis skills and financial knowledge; working experience in well-known strategic consulting firms or tech industry strategic analysis preferred.
- Good English skills and international perspective; overseas experiences preferred.
- Strong structured thinking skills; excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills; able to see problems from a unique perspective; think critically, complete relevant data analysis independently and draw valid conclusions; create analysis reports, financial models, business plans independently; strong PowerPoint skills & data modeling skills.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, able to quickly establish trust with business partners and push for implementation.
- Meticulous, patient, honest and reliable; responsible, able to execute, self-driven; strong learning ability, able to grow quickly, and able to perform under pressure.
How to apply