What you will do
- Explain, organize and sell language travel programs in Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai to students, schools and agents
- Assist new international students prior to and after arrival responding to inquiries via email and schedule online appointments to explain different programs
- Manage admission and visa application processes for international applicants.
- Update student records and issue invoices via our own company software – for a language school you might find our tech processes surprisingly well organized and sophisticated
- Work with our local school teams before and during the program to ensure the homestays, courses etc. all run well
- Trouble shooting: we are amazing planners, but when you send people all around the world living in a very different culture, sooner or later there will be some cultural, language or logistical challenges. If something goes wrong, we fix it.
Who you are
- A language and culture enthusiast. You love learning languages, traveling the world and exploring different cultures.
- You live in Taiwan, Mainland China, Vietnam or any location in East Asia with LTL presence.
- You have traveled extensively – or even better lived – in East Asia
- A fluent English speaker
- Knowledge of German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese or Korean is a big plus, as is having learned any other language
- Want to build a career in East Asia
- Hard working, flexible, enthusiastic
- You love your team and working together with others
What you will get
- Opportunity to work around the world: work at one of our schools or online
- Great career opportunities: we are expanding – you might just end up running a language school
- Attractive base salary & commission
- A dedicated team of language and culture nerds – if this is your tribe, we will be your home
Application link on https://6de0a0cc2133ca03.share.mingdao.net/public/form/7bce61e3786243f8b5d073be05cded33