AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
– 20 days of paid annual leave per year and up to 3 days work from home per month.
– Base salary and generous commission on all deals that you close.
– Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
Your primary responsibility will be to generate additional revenue for our company by contacting and signing deals with new clients. You will achieve this by:
- Taking a data-driven approach to identify companies that have a clear need for our service, as well as potential partners who are likely to introduce new clients to our company.
- Contacting the appropriate decision makers at those companies and introducing our service to them.
- Understanding each company’s requirements and providing them with a customized proposal and quotation.
- Signing a deal with each company and transferring them to our operations team so that we can begin providing our service.
These clients will include many of the world’s largest companies across a wide range of industries including: SaaS; education; gaming; healthcare; fashion; e-commerce; real estate; finance; and travel.
You will also have a secondary responsibility to contact and establish partnerships with companies and organizations that are likely to introduce new clients to our company.
These partners are likely to include: cloud service providers; national business organizations; consulting firms; technology companies; and law firms.
You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our existing Business Development Manager and Sales Manager, who will provide guidance on how to start contacting suitable leads and close deals as rapidly as possible.
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level English language ability, both spoken and written.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
– Proven Business Development and Sales results.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
– Strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
– Outbound Business Development and Sales experience, especially in lead prospecting.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com