Venture Education supports education in China. Headquartered in Beijing, Venture is an award-winning consultancy with a diverse team of innovative educators, researchers, business specialists and project leaders. We improve global education through sharing best practice, partnering leading organisations and developing creative new approaches.
We are looking for someone positive, compassionate, empathetic, detail-oriented and very well-organised. You will be involved in the ongoing delivery of our educational events including but not limited to: school awards, professional development courses, presentations, webinar series and workshops. Through delivering these events you will have the opportunity to work with a number of clients, both in China and overseas; learning along the way about every aspect of education consultancy in China.
The events manager is responsible for:
- Organising and delivering events, both online and in person for educators around the
world, Venture subscribers and schools throughout China
- Overseeing all event stakeholder management, ensuring effective communications with
sponsors, vendors, customers and partnering organisations
- Managing event marketing and driving promotion through all appropriate channels.
- Monitoring market trends and developing new ideas for high-value events for Venture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and interest in education; especially in a Chinese context
- An enterprising personality with a proven track record of executing quality
- Strong writing abilities in English; there is no preference for nationality
- Creative approaches to research; an interest in both the macro and trivial
- Attention to detail; capable of producing both quality and quantity
- Excellent organisation, analytical and communications skills
- An energetic, can-do attitude and an ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to align with your areas of interest where possible
- Constructive feedback and professional development
- Collaboration with friendly, interesting and supportive colleagues
- An active role that has global reach and impact
Salary: 17,000RMB per month
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and cover letter setting out your motivations and suitability to email@example.com