Job Title: Part-time Copy Writer & Marketing Events Officer
Closing date: Open till filled
This is a part-time Marketing position. The Employee’s performance will be evaluated in the below key areas:
1) Quality of work
2) Working attitude
5) Knowledge of the job
There will be no probationary period for this role; however the employee will have a monthly review with the CRM Team Manager. If the employee’s performance is determined to be “below expectations” on 3 or more of the items above, the employee shall be deemed not competent for the current position and unable to meet the job requirements.
College or University Degree, Native English Speaker
Copywriting, Editing, Content Research, Interviewing
Computer, Microsoft, WeChat, PPT skills
Event Planning skills desirable
Willing to learn medical knowledge
- Manage the process of writing, designing, formatting articles/advertorials for internal and external English publications, promotional materials for campaigns, packages and events, and information for the BJU website, English WeChat, and other media channels.
- Edit any BJM marketing materials to a high standard
- Assist with external marketing activities and events when required.
- Provide support to community-wide marketing projects as required.
- Organize events targeting and engaging the expat community.
- Actively seek out new ways to promote BJU in the expat community
- Other tasks assigned by CRM Manager and Department head
- This position requires a minimum 24 working hours each week, but will not exceed 36 hours/week.
- BJU offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- A work visa will be provided
- A working lunch will be provided
If you are interested in the position, please add Maggie’s WeChat: 13910128735