University of Nottingham Ningbo China is seeking to recruit Senior Knowledge Exchange Manager
- To develop strategic and new external partnerships with government bodies, corporate and professional bodies in China and abroad in the areas aligning with the UNNC campus development plan and contributing the RKE KPIs.
- To work with senior managers and key stakeholders at UNNC to evaluate UNNC’s capabilities in key sectors (eg. advanced manufacturing, new materials, ICT etc), propose the strategic plan of future development in these sectors and resolve problems during the implementation;
- To represent and promote the section/service and/or provide specialist input at both internal and external meetings/events, influencing differing opinions and handling questions/objections as required, to ensure that departmental/school/work unit issues are appropriately represented.
- To interpret policy, legislation, regulations and national codes of practice, advising on the implications of non-compliance, analyse global trends, provide industry insights and organise information to inform decision-making and operational plans in relevant areas;
- Professionally qualified/relevant degree, plus significant hands-on experience in similar or related roles
- Experience of working in a multicultural or international environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
- An understanding of the key working relationships required with government funding agencies;
- Authoritative knowledge of the Knowledge Exchange practices, processes and procedures Experience providing a professional service.
Join a unique British University in China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Located in Ningbo, this award winning campus offering a UK style education has grown to establish a student body of over 8,000 in just 15 years.
We are now expanding the University of Nottingham Ningbo’s commitment to supporting excellent research and knowledge exchange and need talented and passionate people to support our busy team. The Research and Knowledge Exchange Office is the heart of funding applications, project management, strategy, data and commercialization of research outcomes at UNNC. You will join a growing team that provides support for academics across the university, helping them to secure funding and deliver exciting new projects that advance knowledge and benefit the economy and people of Ningbo, China and the world.
Your Remuneration, Benefits and Support
You will be offered a fixed term contract initially with University of Nottingham Ningbo China with effect from May 2022 or as soon as thereafter. We are committed to providing competitive employment packages while supporting the wellbeing of our staff to help them reach their full potential.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit an application via our on-line application system before 30 May 2022 at:https://hrms.nottingham.edu.cn/psc/PRDHCM/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=182379&PostingSeq=1
Only on-line applications made at (http://job.nottingham.edu.cn ) will be accepted. Referees will be contacted prior to interview and interviews will take place in Ningbo China.
Informal enquiries may be addressed via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact the Human Resources Office, Tel: 86 574 88180000 (ext. 9454)