We are Cambridge University Press & Assessment, a world-leading academic publisher and assessment organisation and a proud part of the University of Cambridge.
We are seeking an experienced manager to oversee the planning, implementation, and management of educational events throughout the East Asia region, both in-person and online. The responsibility of this role also includes curating and facilitating engaging activities for the Cambridge schools community in East Asia, fostering creativity and interaction. Please note that this position may involve travel (approximately 20%, potentially more during peak periods).
Become part of the marketing team at a globally respected academic publisher and assessment organisation that champions inclusivity and diversity. As an integral member of our team, you will exemplify an open-minded and proactive mindset, showcasing a high level of initiative and a deep passion for education.
Fulltime, 3 years contract with possible extension（全职）
9th October 2023（2023年10月9日）❗❗
- Identifying the target audience for each event, formulating communication plans, compiling delegate lists, and extending invitations.
- Collaborating in the development of event agendas.
- Locating suitable venues and providing logistical support for event execution, including hosting, catering, and AV arrangements.
- Coordinating the creation and approval of speaker presentations.
- Handling material orders to support events, such as stands and brochures.
- You will actively search for appropriate speaking and sponsorship opportunities that can elevate Cambridge’s presence within the international education sector. You will also play a pivotal role in cultivating and strengthening relationships with crucial figures in the industry media landscape.
- Your responsibilities will involve seamless coordination with speakers and event organisers to guarantee the successful execution of our events. Your attention to detail will be crucial in ensuring that these events run smoothly.
- Working with community board leads to design and manage annual plan and calendar for Cambridge Schools Community in East Asia.
- Support and ensure delivery of Cambridge Schools Community plan.
- Managing data and reporting on community engagement activities to track community engagement progress, ensuring compliance and best practices in data management and reporting.
- Promoting awareness of Cambridge Schools Community internally and externally.
- Developing Cambridge School Community events guidelines and SOP. Creating events resources for increased efficiency: content banks, templates etc.
Furthermore, you should excel in collaboration, working positively with cross-functional stakeholders to achieve common goals. Proficiency in IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, is expected. Being a native Chinese speaker with fluent English is a requirement.
Candidates for this role should bring a passion for education and various years of experience in events management, with a preference for experience in community-driven initiatives encompassing both online and in-person experiences. While experience in marketing or project management is a valuable asset, prior experience within an international organisation is highly desirable.
Ready to pursue your potential? Apply now.