AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Assistant Project Manager to support the delivery of a major research project seeking to better understand the unmet needs of elderly people on behalf of one of our largest clients: the UK’s National Innovation Centre for Ageing. NICA is a world-leading organisation that helps co-develop and bring to market products and services which create a world in which we all live better, for longer.
You will report directly to our Consumer Insights Manager in building a community of elderly Chinese citizens to gather insights around their potential needs and innovations to promote healthy ageing, with a particular focus on mobility. The role requires well developed interpersonal and engagement skills to act as a first point of contact in a customer service capacity, supporting users and handling queries about accessing our dedicated WeChat Mini Program.
– Engaging and managing the community of participants to ensure they feel valued and any issues are amicably and expediently resolved
– Providing basic technical and troubleshooting assistance for participants when attempting to access and interact with our dedicated WeChat Mini Program
– Coordinating survey questions through the WeChat Mini Program
– Ensuring the safe and secure management of personal data
– Acting as a first point of contact for internal and external enquiries for the UK-based project team and its stakeholders and directing queries appropriately
– Assisting with correspondence and translation to support the project team, ensuring suitability for the local community
– Assisting the project team to maintain the project’s social media and communications activities to effectively promote the survey opportunities
– Providing a range of administrative services in support of project activity to a high standard to maximize service quality and continuity
What will you bring to our team?
– Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant experience
– Native-level Chinese and professional fluency in English
– Experience working in a similar role in a busy office and customer service environment
– Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
– Strong work ethic and an ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
– High attention to detail and responsiveness to customers’ needs
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
– Experience planning and coordinating public facing events
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year
– 20 days’ paid annual leave, plus national holidays
– CNY 10,000 to 15,000 gross base salary, plus social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary
How to apply?
Please upload your English language CV here:
The UK project is funded through the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Fund for International Collaboration (FIC), delivered by Innovate UK, part of UKRI.